Main Article Content
Stroke is a disorder of the brain as a central nervous system that controls and triggers movement of the neuromusculoskeletal system. clinically the most common symptom is hemiparese or hemiplegia. The purpose of this study was to determine the existence of a self-management relationship with the quality of life of post stroke patients in the neurology polyclinic of Pelamonia Hospital Makassar. The type of research used is an analytical survey using a cross sectional approach. the population in the study were 95 people and a sample of 40 people with accidental sampling technique. The results of analysis with the statistical test fisher's exact test obtained a value of p = 0,000 (p <0.05). this means that there is a self-management relationship with the quality of life of post-stroke patients in the pelamonia makassar hospital nerve room. The conclusion of this study is that there is a relationship of self management with the quality of life of post-stroke patients in the nerve poly room at Pelamonia Hospital Makassar. Advised to nurses to provide education to post-stroke patients to improve self-management in their lives.
- 1. Irdawati, “Pengaruh LAtihan Gerak Terhadap Keseimbangan Pasien Stroke Non Hemorgik,” KEMAS J. Kesehat. Masy., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 117–121, 2012, [Online].
- 2. Pudiastuti, Penyakit Pemicu Stroke. Yogyakarta : Muha Medika, 2011.
- 3. Junaidi, Stroke Waspadai Ancamannya. Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta : CV Andi Offset, 2011.
- 4. M. Sumaryati, “Hubungan Antara Gaya Hidup Kejadian Stroke Di Rawat Inap RSUP Labuang Baji MakassarWijaya dan putri,” J. Ilm. Kesehat. Sandi Husada, vol. 1, pp. 874–883, 2016.
- 5. Brillianti, “Hubungan Self Managemen dengan Kualitas Hidup Pasien Pasca Stroke Di Wilayah Puskesmas Pisangan Ciputa,” Jakarta: Fakultas Keperawatan UIN Syarif Hidayatullah, 2016.
- 6. William, Therapeutic Modalities for Physical Therapist. Mc Graw Hill, 2011.
- 7. Boger, Self Management Following Stroke : Concept and Measurement. Universitas Southampion, 2014.
- 8. Lennon, “Self-management programmes for people post stroke: a systematic review,” Clin. Rehabil., 2013.