Main Article Content
Stunting in toddlers is still a problem that cannot be resolved properly, especially for the village government. Thus, the role of the village government and village midwives in institutionalizing families in order to improve the quality of providing adequate food and providing appropriate complementary foods to fulfill toddler nutrition needs to be carried out. The purpose of this study is to disseminate the strategies of the village government and the village midwife at the puskesmas in reducing malnutrition and preventing stunting from various valid sources and recommending policies based on the results of the analysis and integration of published articles. Researchers apply a scoping review approach to six main stages, namely problem identification, identifying literature sources, literature selection, mapping and collecting literature, compiling and reporting results, and consulting with competent parties. The literature selection used the PRISMA approach by analyzing 6 articles on the strategies of the village government and village midwives in preventing stunting. The results of the analysis show that the subsidized food assistance program can assist families in providing adequate food and educational interventions and simulations can increase the knowledge and skills of mothers of children under five in improving the practice of giving appropriate complementary foods. The conclusion is that the existence of subsidized food assistance programs and educational interventions as well as balanced nutrition simulations can be an opportunity for the village government and village midwives in reducing malnutrition and preventing stunting in children under five
- 1 Lassi, Z. S., Rind, F., Irfan, O., Hadi, R., Das, J. K., & Bhutta, Z. A. 2020. Impact of infant and young child feeding (Iycf) nutrition interventions on breastfeeding practices, growth and mortality in low-and middle-income countries: Systematic review. In Nutrients (Vol. 12, Is-sue 3). MDPI AG. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12030722
- 2 World Health Organizing. 2018. Reducing Stunting In Children: Equity considerations for achieving the Global Nutrition Targets 2025.
- 3 Kementerian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. 2021. Laporan Kinerja Kementrian Kesehatan Tahun 2020. Kemenkes, 1–209.
- 4 Dinas Kesehatan Lombok Utara. 2020. Profil Kesehatan Kabupaten Lombok Utara. Tanjung.
- 5 Lita Heni Kusumawardani, Anis Khoiriyah, Adinda Handayani Trenggono, Rinda Bagus Sapu-tra, Selina Nur Annisa, Siti Wakhidatun Muniroh, Eva Kholifa, Esa Shofiantyna Putri, Irna Ri-yanti, & Diki Purnomo. 2020. Peningkatan Pengetahuan Gizi Seimbang pada Ibu Balita Me-lalui Edukasi dan Simulasi Pembuatan Makanan Bergizi. Jurnal of Bionursing, 2, 1,9-14.
- 6 Laksmiwati, L. G., Ikhsan, M. A., & Warlina, L. 2021. Implementasi Program Gizi Untuk Penurunan Stunting: Studi Kasus Pemerintah Daerah Kabupaten Lombok Utara. In Scientific Journal Of Reflection: Economic, Accounting, Management and Business (Vol. 4, Issue 3).
- 7 Nisbett, N., van den Bold, M., Gillespie, S., Menon, P., Davis, P., Roopnaraine, T., Kampman, H., Kohli, N., Singh, A., & Warren, A. 2017. Community-level perceptions of drivers of change in nutrition: Evidence from South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. In Global Food Security (Vol. 13, pp. 74–82). Elsevier B.V. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gfs.2017.01.006
- 8 Fahmida, U., Htet, M. K., Ferguson, E., Do, T. T., Buanasita, A., Titaley, C., Alam, A., Sutrisna, A., Li, M., Ariawan, I., & Dibley, M. J. 2020. Effect of an integrated package of nutrition behavior change interventions on infant and young child feeding practices and child growth from birth to 18 months: Cohort evaluation of the baduta cluster randomized controlled trial in east Java, Indonesia. Nutrients, 12 (12), 1–16. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12123851
- 9 Sirajuddin, S., Rauf, S., & Nursalim, N. 2020. Asupan Zat Besi Berkorelasi Dengan Kejadian Stunting Balita Di Kecamatan Maros Baru. GIZI INDONESIA, 43(2), 109–118. https://doi.org/10.36457/gizindo.v43i2.406
- 10 Sopiatun, S., & Maryati, S. 2021. The Influence of Posyandu Cadre Training on Knowledge and Attitudes in Efforts to Prevent Stunting in Karawang.
- 11 Wulandari, H. W., & Kusumastuti, I. 2020. Pengaruh Peran Bidan, Peran Kader, Dukungan Keluarga dan Motivasi Ibu terhadap Perilaku Ibu dalam Pencegahan Stunting pada Balitanya. Jurnal Ilmiah Kesehatan, 19(02), 73–80. https://doi.org/10.33221/jikes.v19i02.548
- 12 Som, S. V., Prak, S., Laillou, A., Gauthier, L., Berger, J., Poirot, E., & Wieringa, F. T. 20018. Diets and feeding practices during the first 1000 days window in the phnom penh and north east-ern districts of Cambodia. Nutrients, 10 (4). https://doi.org/10.3390/nu10040500