Main Article Content
Delivery at the time of delivery and post-delivery is one of the causes maternal death. One way to reduce blood loss can be done with endorphine massage. Endorphine massage is done at stage IV, where at stage IV a lot of blood comes out with no known cause. However, when performed endorphine massage blood that comes out might be reduced at Kalosi Health Center in 2019. The type of research used was quasi- experimental using a nonequivalent control group design. The sample in this study were 30 people with a purpose sampling technique. And col- lected using observation sheets and analyzed using the Chi Square test with a significance level of p (α) = 0.05. The results of the analysis showed the effect of endorphine massage on the amount of blood expenditure at the IV stage in normal labor with a p value = 0.000. Because the value of p = 0.000 < 0.05 means that Ho is rejected. Thus there is the effect of giving endorphine massage to the amount of blood expenditure stage IV in nor- mal labor. It can be concluded that there is an effect of endorphine massage on the amount of blood expenditure when IV in normal labor.
- Khoira St dkk (2013) ‘Pengaruh Pijat Endorphine Terhadap Jumlah Pengeluaran Darah Kala IV Pada Persalinan Normal Primipara’, Jurnal Kebidanan, 3(6).
- Sarwono (2013) Perawatan Ibu Bersalin (Asuhan Kebidanan Pada Ibu Bersalin). Yogyakarta
- Sugiyono (2012) Statistika untuk penelitian. Jakarta: 2.
- World Health Organization, (WHO) (2015) ‘WHO recommendations for prevention and treatment of maternal peripartum infections.’, World Health Organization, p. 80.
- Yeni A dkk (2015) ‘Pengaruh Pemijatan Ringan Pada Punggung Terhadap Jumlah Pengeluaran Darah Kala IV Persalinan Normal di BPM Ernita Pekanbaru’, Jurnal kesehatan, 4(2).