Main Article Content
Background: Stunting in Children is a Widespread Effect of Chronic Malnutrition. Stunting has a serious impact on physical, mental and emotional development in children, especially in brain development, which is difficult to correct at an advanced age even if the child receives proper nutrition. Research method: using a quasi-exerimental design with a control group post test only design or post test control group, namely a design in which the subjects are placed into two groups. the first group was given treatment (X) and the other group was not. Population The results of the study: showed that there was an effect of giving Moringa Leaf Capsules on breast milk production in post partum mothers in the Mamajang Health Center area in 2021 with a value of p = 0.001 < a = 0.05.Conclusion: From the results of experience and research that has been done about the effect of giving Moringa leaf capsules on breast milk production in post partum mothers with a sample of 34 respondents, the conclusions in this study are as follows: = 0.05, which means that Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected, so it can be concluded that there is an effect of giving Moringa Leaf Capsules on breast milk production in post partum mothers
- Achadi, E.L. (2019) ‘Kematian Maternal dan Neonatal di Indonesia’, Rakerkernas 2019, pp. 1–47.
- Atok, Y.S. (2021) ‘Hubungan Konsumsi Daun Kelor Dengan Produksi Asi Eksklusif Pada Ibu Menyusui Suku Timor Kelurahan Manutapen’, Jurnal Kampus STIKES YPIB Majalengka, 9(1), pp. 21–29. https://doi.org/10.51997/jk.v9i1.102.
- Lestari, C.I. et al. (2019) ‘Faktor-Faktor Yang Menyebabkan Kegagalan Ibu Dalam Memberikan Asi Ekslusif Pada Bayi Usia 0-6 Bulan Di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Pejeruk’, Midwifery Journal: Jurnal Kebidanan UM. Mataram, 4(1), p. 11. https://doi.org/10.31764/mj.v4i1.543.
- Sr. Anita Sampe, SJMJ, Rindani Claurita Toban, M.A.M. (2022) ‘Hubungan Pemberian ASI Eksklusif dengan Kejadian Stunting pada Anak Balita’, Maternal & Neonatal Health Journal, 3(1), pp. 7–11. https://doi.org/10.37010/mnhj.v3i1.498.
- Suciati, S. and Wulandari, S. (2020) ‘Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Pemberian ASI Eksklusif : Literature Review’, Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Kebidanan, 10(2), pp. 1–6. Available at: https://journal.unita.ac.id/index.php/bidan/article/view/406.
- Sugiyono (2012) Statistika untuk penelitian. Jakarta: 2.
- WHO (2018) ‘Recommendation on antenatal care of a positivepregnency experience. World Heal Organition.’, World Heal Organition, 7(2), pp. 1–16.
- Yusnita, V. and Rusnita, Y. (2020) ‘DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.33846/sf11410 Hambatan Dalam Pemberian ASI Eksklusif Selama 6 Bulan Pertama Kehidupan: Literatur’, 11(11), pp. 375–380.